- Register to bid (you must enter a valid email address to bid)
- Bid one of two ways:
- Place a bid on an item at the next allowable increment
- Place a bid for the highest amount you would be willing to spend on that item.
When you chose this option we will bid on your behalf. We will bid just enough to keep you in the lead but will not exceed your maximum bid. If someone outbids your maximum bid, we will email you. You can then decide if you wish to increase your maximum bid.
To see all items up for bid, please click All Auctions above
That’s all that’s to it! Happy Bidding!
Sold for: $60.00[5 Bids]
Reserve: [n/a]Winner: Dr*12*le
- Auction closed
- Bidding Over
- First Bid: 1 week ago
- Last Bid: 4 days ago
- Shipping: n/a
The Farberware Cookstart 15-pc. DiamondMax nonstick cookware set is the perfect pick for any budding chef's new kitchen.
Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum for excellent heat distribution and durability that lasts.
DiamondMax nonstick interiors perform 3x's better than ceramic nonstick for easy food release and cleanup
Oven safe to 350°F and dishwasher safe to provide ultimate convenience to the busiest households
Dual-riveted handles provide a confident grip and shatter-resistant glass lids allow cooking to be monitored without losing heat or moisture
1-Quart Covered Saucepan
2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan
5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven
9" x 13" cookie sheet
Prestige Nylon Tools: slotted turner and spoon, solid spoon, pasta fork, whisk, ladle
PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE
Cookware: oven Safe to 350°F
Also included in this package is:
French Rolling Pin 20 1/2"
2- Cook's Kitchen Oven Mitts
Oval Oak Nutmeg Grater
Vremi Vegetable Peeler
Valued at $100
Terms and Conditions
- Payment is due within 7 days of auction end. Payments accepted are Paypal, Check or Cash. If you are the winning bidder you will receive an email with payment instructions.
- You must be logged in to participate. When you’re ready to bid on an auction listing, you may enter the maximum amount you feel comfortable with. We’ll then bid on your behalf – enough to keep you in the lead, but only up to that limit. If someone outbids your maximum bid, we’ll let you know so you can decide if you want to increase your maximum limit.